who manufatured M7003 Android 2.1

swau79

Nov 29, 2010
Hi All,

I purchased the M7003 Android 2.1 MID 7 Inch 1080P 2GB Dual Touch Gravity Sensor Camera Plastic Shell Silvery from pendawill, and i am trying to figure out who the manufacturer is for this device, anyone know??

Houston

Oct 2, 2010
There's several devices sold as MID M7003, but a quick google returns only one that runs Android 2.1. This is exported from China by a supplier called ZHBxin Electronic Technology Company Limited from Shenzen. I don't think they actually manufacture them, though. They have a picture of factory workers in some kind of production facility on their company profile, but it also says the entire outfit has only 20 staff, which seems a bit low unless they've outsourced their manufacturing all over the place.

mELIANTE

Dec 1, 2010
There's several devices sold as MID M7003, but a quick google returns only one that runs Android 2.1. This is exported from China by a supplier called ZHBxin Electronic Technology Company Limited from Shenzen. I don't think they actually manufacture them, though. They have a picture of factory workers in some kind of production facility on their company profile, but it also says the entire outfit has only 20 staff, which seems a bit low unless they've outsourced their manufacturing all over the place.
I just bought one too from pandawill, I'm still waiting for it in the mail, and it looks exactly like a Haipad M701 with HDMI except for the sound slit in the back. The one from that manufacturer, judging by the pics they provide, is not the same...