Why Browser on Ployer 11 MOMO Bird is too slow?

Rez999

Oct 18, 2012
I have upgraded this Ployer 11 Bird from 4.0.3 to 4.0.4 hopping will inprove the Internet browsing issue but still no help.
everything else is fine but tested with multiple browsers, either with a very delay response or hangs with error "please close or wait"
Has Anyone else facing with similar issue as I have?
I have sent few emails to manufacurer at PLOYER-??? but no response from their support!
hopefully someone can shed some light on this to make the browser to internet make it run smoother.

grahampel

Jun 13, 2013
I have upgraded this Ployer 11 Bird from 4.0.3 to 4.0.4 hopping will inprove the Internet browsing issue but still no help.
everything else is fine but tested with multiple browsers, either with a very delay response or hangs with error "please close or wait"
Has Anyone else facing with similar issue as I have?
I have sent few emails to manufacurer at PLOYER-??? but no response from their support!
hopefully someone can shed some light on this to make the browser to internet make it run smoother.

I have the exact same problem and gave up on the device, I thought I would try to get it fixed did you ever find a solution

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Try the link in my signature as I think the problem is WiFi related.