WiFi Connection

RaceyBoy

Jan 2, 2012
Hi, I have recently purchased a Flytouch 3 running android 2.3, but i am having problems connecting to my wireless network, It connects for aprox 4-5 minutes then stops, has anybody else had this problem? if so how did you rectify it? Any help ressolving this problem would be much appreciated

Jan 2, 2012
I don't know if this is same as superpad flytouch 6 (10.2) but recently a friend and myself purchased one. He was able to connect only once at his home via wifi password, and then not at all, and the one I gave my son, not at all by any means in several locations including shutting off wifi and trying to connect direct by wifi. This must be s software issue. I have emaliled ( egooglepad.com)
to distributed I bought from in china ( they have good selling rep) so hopefully they will address this immed. My friend didn't want to deal and shipped his back but cost him 79.00 in the end. I will be watching this and post any answer I receive from them but hopefully another can explain.

locnar

Jan 2, 2012
I just got superpad VI for Christmas, I was having the same issue with dropping wifi.
I installed BLADE WIFI FIX app from market, works great now. Sometime need to toggle wifi widget off & on again, but much better than rebooting all the time.

Sent from my MID using Android Tablet Forum

fh321

Dec 17, 2011
did u see any problems with ur wifi box thing u know where u get ur wifi from was there any unhooked cables or anything??