WiFI

vsszutu

Dec 22, 2010
Hey guys is it me or i notice my WiFi is kind of weak to recieve a signal
seems like i need to be close to my router at home to get a signal

teegunn

Nov 28, 2010
I have three Coby 7015's and the wifi is weak on these units. It also seems to drop in and out quite often. Downloads also seem very slow. For instance when DLing a new app, or mp3 file it is much slower than on my Droid X using the same wifi in the same location. I have not heard of a fix at this time.

vsszutu

Dec 22, 2010
I have three Coby 7015's and the wifi is weak on these units. It also seems to drop in and out quite often. Downloads also seem very slow. For instance when DLing a new app, or mp3 file it is much slower than on my Droid X using the same wifi in the same location. I have not heard of a fix at this time.

thanks i thought it was just my 7015

jetta02awp

Dec 14, 2010
Definately not you! I can sit 5 feet away from the router and not have full signal strength on the tablet! My Samsung Moment I can take down my 100 foot driveway and still have full signal using the same WIFI

vsszutu

Dec 22, 2010
Definately not you! I can sit 5 feet away from the router and not have full signal strength on the tablet! My Samsung Moment I can take down my 100 foot driveway and still have full signal using the same WIFI

haha dam that sucks :(

jetta02awp

Dec 14, 2010
It may suck but I'm not going to complain for $139. I love the tablet now that its rooted with the google experience on it. Fortunately, the router is in a central place in my house so the tablet works almost throughout my house. Sometimes, it has higher signal strength than others. I adjusted the antenna on my router to maximize the tablets signal and all my other wifi devices have been fine...

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Android Tablet Forum App

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
is this the same problem im having with mid 2.2 8" tablet. is it due to antana?

Try holding the tablet differently, in portrait mode for example. I found out that the wifi antenna in my MID1024 is exactly where my left hand holds the tablet in landscape mode. Holding it in portrait with the buttons on the bottom seems to help with the signal strength, YMMV.