Will Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Be A Good Upgrade?

BillyTech95

Feb 6, 2014
I am looking to get the upcoming rumoured Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 in the future.

I am thinking of getting it for the battery life and the larger sceen and the 4:3 aspect ratio wlll be great for things like web browsing, playing games, lots more then the 16:9(is only great for watching videos/movies) because my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 has poor battery life(only 3/4 hours of sceen time most of the time and on a lucky day 5 hours) which is very disappointing for a tablet. :/

And it will have the latest Android OS(Lollipop) it will be great :D
as my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 still has not got Lollipop yet, still on KitKat. :(

And the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 will be much more powerful and have better battery life then my Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 and it will have the Super AMOLED display.

And the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 will be released sometime in June which is soon!

Plus the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 will be very thin(5.5mm) thinner than the Ipad Air 2 and my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 and it will be lighter as well!

My original plan was to wait for the Ipad Air 3 this fall and buy that but i don't really know what to do as i want to get the Ipad Air 3 so i can have 3 major OS's on tablets and i really like the Ipad as well and will be my 1st ever Ipad.....

So If i buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2? Will it be a good upgrade from the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4? I think it would be a good upgrade especially with the battery life Or should i wait for the Ipad Air 3 this fall and buy that instead?

What would you do??? I am becoming more interested in buying the upcoming Tab S2 9.7 as time goes on! :)

Last edited:

Golpdx

Jun 7, 2015
If battery life is a concern, the new sony xperia z4 tablet has a 6000 mah battery and according to an article I read will play videos for 17 hours.

TinderboxUK

May 28, 2012
I have the an S1 10.5" 16:10 display, and use it to play video`s most of the time , so no way would i buy an 4:3 tablet

John.