[WINNER] Ainol Novo 7 Aurora Tablet

cereal_killer

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2011
giveawaytablet.gif

We are pleased to announce the winner of the Ainol Novo 7 Aurora Tablet Giveaway. Before we make the announcement, Androidinabox and Android Tablets would like to thank everyone who participated in the giveaway. So, thank you!! Lets move onto the winner shall we? The winner of this fantastic Android tablet is.............MA83! Congratulations MA83, you are the new owner of a brand spanking new Ainol Novo 7 Aurora tablet!!!

To our members and guests please stay tuned to Android Tablets for some other fantastic giveaways. Once again, congratulations MA83!

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Congrats to the lucky winner. Guess I'll just have to keep trying. Hopefully android in a box will keep up these great offers in future.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

MA83

Feb 25, 2012
Holy crap! My job has been insane this last month. So, I haven't had the time to get on the boards lately. 50+ hours a week can wear a guy out. It's a month later and I'm only now noticing this. Thank you so much to Android In A Box. I really appreciate this. I can't believe I actually won it! I really appreciate the opportunity and apologize for such a long delay in claiming my tab.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Holy crap! My job has been insane this last month. So, I haven't had the time to get on the boards lately. 50+ hours a week can wear a guy out. It's a month later and I'm only now noticing this. Thank you so much to Android In A Box. I really appreciate this. I can't believe I actually won it! I really appreciate the opportunity and apologize for such a long delay in claiming my tab.

This is great to see this response. They say hard work is it's own reward but in this case the reward for hard work is a tablet! Congrats.