[GIVEAWAY] ] Ainol Novo 7 Aurora Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

BexP

Apr 2, 2012
My sister has an Android Tablet and i have to say i was so impressed, you definately get your moneys worth!

dandor

Nov 30, 2011
I've checked out the site. It looks really cool. Now I could use a free tablet, and of course that would make the site even cooler.

ladysaintmsa

Apr 2, 2012

frazang

Apr 2, 2012
I am hooked. I loved my NookColor straight - uncut and of the highest quality - didn't even think about rooting it for a whole month. Now I'm in deep and there's no going back. I spent today educating myself on policies, procedures, do's, don'ts, who's in the know and what's going to work for me. I placed my beloved Nook, my sun-and-stars, on the pyre and brought forth the flames. It emerged reborn with three baby dragons suckling at it's root. How did I exist before this revelation? And now the opportunity to expand the tribe and strengthen the bloodline with a tablet from foreign lands? Aurora has a home with us here and we will welcome her with all the courtesies and honors befitting this treasured ambassador from the East. See that her path is clear and true as the red comet points her way home.

robop

Dec 6, 2010
A blah blah blah and a yak-ady shmak-ady!!! This is me replying to this post. I have been trying to get my wife a tab and this would make things easy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.