Winners for Day 4 of 5 Days of Christmas

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
5daysofchristmaswinners.png

Day four of 5 Days of Christmas was a little bit different kind of giveaway for us. You couldnt just add a comment to enter you actually had to enter and idea. We had some super fantastic ideas. It was hard to narrow it down to just four winners but we had to and this is how they line up, Winner one Mgr52, Winner 2 Cmhdiamond, Winner 3 Mpit52, and Winner 4 Vijaykhai. If you would like to congratulate them or tell them what you think about their ideas feel free to do so in the comments. If you forgot what there ideas were visit http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-news/3367-day-4-5-days-christmas.html or check out the pictures i threw together of my interpretation of their ideas.

Winner 1 - Mgr52
androidinfrontofappleco.png

Winner 2 - Cmhdiamond

datatablet.png

Winner 3 - Mpit52
gotdroid.png

Winner 4 - Vijaykhai
haloandroid.png

I hope the winners like my interpretations of their ideas.

vijaykhai

Jun 19, 2010
Hi Probie,

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you. been away so just learnt about winning "Day 4 of 5 Days of Christmas". Do I get any prize, if yes what and where is it? Thanks anyway.
Vijay

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Hi Probie,

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you. been away so just learnt about winning "Day 4 of 5 Days of Christmas". Do I get any prize, if yes what and where is it? Thanks anyway.
Vijay

Happy new year i dont know if you remember but i did pm you and you sent me an email address. So androidstickers should be contacting you through that email if you have anymore questions please pm me