Wireless Access ????

Richardo Crispus

Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
Sapperman sums it up very well. People know that the wireless switch needs to be on, and that android cannot connect to ad hoc networks. The problem is that android cannot connect to ANY network, my (android) phone can pick up 8 or 9 where I'm sat, but my tablet gives the error shown in my pictures above.

The problem is that you cannot get into the bootloader to update the software.

Equally, I didn't know 1568 was around - that must be pretty recent. Do you have a copy, if so where did you get it?

Im going to try this method now... http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/gome-flytouch-ii/5152-recovering-brick-2.html#post34576

If you look at my recent posts I posted a link and walkthrough for it. I can vouch my method worked as I'm messaging you now from the tablet which I updated.

Hope this helps,
Richardo

Sent from my Wowpad (Flytouch II) using the Android Tablet Forum App

guy.joseph

Dec 21, 2010
If you look at my recent posts I posted a link and walkthrough for it. I can vouch my method worked as I'm messaging you now from the tablet which I updated.

Hope this helps,
Richardo

Sent from my Wowpad (Flytouch II) using the Android Tablet Forum App

Hi

I had a look through your recent messages and couldn't find a link or a walkthrough, any chance you could put a link on here/PM me it?

Cheers

guy.joseph

Dec 21, 2010
Hi

I've been able to get my wireless working by using the instructions on a previous thread and winhex. However, its on dory?! And seems a Bridget buggy. Does anybody have a deb 1170/1568 Android folder i could flash?

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

mdiazv64

Jan 17, 2011
Hi

I've been able to get my wireless working by using the instructions on a previous thread and winhex. However, its on dory?! And seems a Bridget buggy. Does anybody have a deb 1170/1568 Android folder i could flash?

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

Hi guy.joseph

I have the same problem with my WIFI connection.
Could you explain the details?
How did you solve the problem?
Thanks in advance!!!

guy.joseph

Dec 21, 2010
Hi guy.joseph

I have the same problem with my WIFI connection.
Could you explain the details?
How did you solve the problem?
Thanks in advance!!!

Look at post 17 on http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/gome-flytouch-ii/5152-recovering-brick-2.html#post34576

By following these instructions I was able to get my wifi back.

HOWEVER:
It seems to have turned my 4gb SD card into a 1GB one - I've not worked out how to revert this.
It has updated to a dory build that doesn't seem quite as quick as 1170 when I had it (hence my post asking if anybody has a copy!