Wisdom from the Woz: Doesn't Agree with Cali Verdict; Doesn't Think it Will Stick

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Jan 5, 2011
Steve-Wozniak-android-vs-apple.jpeg

Photo Credit: AndroidAuthority

It's easy to like Steve Wozniak. The former co-founder of Apple and famous tech-guru seems to always have something interesting, relevant and useful to say about today's evolving technologies. The Woz (as he is affectionately nicknamed) was recently interviewed and he had several interesting things to say regarding the iPhone 5 and the Apple vs. Samsung California trial. Rather than wax poetic with our version of his opinion, we have included several quotes directly from the Master himself.

In reference to the iPhone 5:

“I am always excited about every iPhone product because there are always good advances. A better quality on the pictures will mean a lot, because when I show people pictures on my iPhone 4 and my Galaxy S III, they always say the Galaxy S III, or even the Motorola Razr, pictures look better.”

“I think they took some very important steps. I’d like to get a product, use it myself before I judge it and compare to others. I’d like to have it myself and tell what’s good and bad about it.”

In reference to the Apple vs. Samsung Trial and other ongoing Patent Wars:

“I hate it. I don’t think the decision of California will hold. And I don’t agree with it -- very small things I don’t really call that innovative. I wish everybody would just agree to exchange all the patents and everybody can build the best forms they want to use everybody’s technologies.”

So, there you have it. Wisdom from the Woz. It's too bad he isn't still working at Apple, and every tech company should ponder his perspective.

Source: Bloomberg

narsi

Feb 11, 2012
he is an awesome guy............................I like what he said here about the "Apple vs. Samsung Trial"