Won't charge and icons are missing can anyone HELP me please?

Jul 27, 2011
Hi everyone

Im looking for someone to help me with my 2 andriod tablet pc's. I recently bought 2 andriod tablet pc's off ebay but i have a problem with both of them. The 1 of them which is my one won't charge at all. I put it on charge as it asked me to connect the battery charger as the battery was low, less than 15%, i had a look in the manual what to do to charge it and it said to connect the charger, a LED light will show and once its charged the LED light will turn off. I connected the charger and the red LED light came on but after a few hours of charging the LED light was still on. I turned the tablet on to see if there was any life init and it was showing there was none so i thought maybe its because the charger is still connected so i disconnected the charger and a message came up... Please connect the battery charger, less than 15% remaining so the tablet will not charge. Has anyone had this problem and what do i do? Also my other tablet pc has no icons on it at all. You can't access the internet or anything as there is no icons to do so. Has anyone had this problem aswel and if so what do i do? Any help would be great

Thank you

wicced247

Jul 23, 2011
Hi everyone

Im looking for someone to help me with my 2 andriod tablet pc's. I recently bought 2 andriod tablet pc's off ebay but i have a problem with both of them. The 1 of them which is my one won't charge at all. I put it on charge as it asked me to connect the battery charger as the battery was low, less than 15%, i had a look in the manual what to do to charge it and it said to connect the charger, a LED light will show and once its charged the LED light will turn off. I connected the charger and the red LED light came on but after a few hours of charging the LED light was still on. I turned the tablet on to see if there was any life init and it was showing there was none so i thought maybe its because the charger is still connected so i disconnected the charger and a message came up... Please connect the battery charger, less than 15% remaining so the tablet will not charge. Has anyone had this problem and what do i do? Also my other tablet pc has no icons on it at all. You can't access the internet or anything as there is no icons to do so. Has anyone had this problem aswel and if so what do i do? Any help would be great

Thank you

Were the tablets completely new or refurbished? I think you should give the seller a bad review for not explaining the conditions of the tablets

Sent from my Coby Kryos MID7024 not-rooted with 16gb microSD

Jul 27, 2011
They were listed as completely new. Ive contacted the seller but no reply to my emails so ive opened a case against him/her on ebay. I was just wondering if there is anything i can do to myself or are they no good?

Thank you for your reply

wicced247

Jul 23, 2011
What tablets are they anyway?

Depending on the one with no icons, following the steps in this form should help u rebuild> http://www.AndroidTablets.net/forum...ate-coby-kyros-7024-gingerbread-firmware.html not sure of the make of your tablets though.

As for the one with the battery problems a replacement battery should do the trick once the battery is the only problem.

Sent from my Coby Kryos MID7024 not-rooted with 16gb microSD

Last edited: