Wont stop shutting down

drewcardo

Dec 26, 2011
after receiving my tablet for Christmas everything was working great all day the battery got low so i put it on the charger and then went to see a movie. After returning from the movie i picked my tablet up and saw that it was at 99% charged and a new update was available. so i started updating it and the progress bar got about 3/4ths through when it froze, so i powered down and restarted it. After restarting it i noticed that my battery was at 15% and the screen kept freezing on the lock screen. when ever i get it unlocked a message will pop up in the middle of the screen saying powering off immediately, but most of the time it wont power off it will just sit there saying that and not let me do anything else. can anybody here help me?

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
Your battery is just too low.
Plug it in and leave it alone for several hours.

And when you restart the device and re-start the upgrade do it with the tablet plugged in, and NEVER NEVER assume it froze when doing an update.

Some parts of the update take a long time with nothing apparently happening. Do not mess with it. Just let it do its thing.