wpdn help

91softtail

Jan 31, 2011
I think I broke my WPDN when I loaded the Android kit from the pandigital site. I cannot get to my B&N library now and cannot download the free nook app. Please help my husband is going to kill me. It was a Christmas gift.
Thank you

exscentric

Nov 25, 2010
You can go back to your original firmware, though you won't have the android benefits. Let us know and someone can post a link if you can't find it.

If you want both, you can update to the latest firmware at http://www.pandigital.net/Downloads It gives you android plus the barnes and noble software as a program.

If you'd rather, Nook is also available on the net, it takes the newest version (2.41) You might find it on google, but if you have a friend with android with apps market you might get them to download it for you.

Last edited:

killersloth

Feb 1, 2011
alternately, there are other open platform kits that include android market, allowing you to download the newest version of nook, which works great on the pdn :)
if you need any help with upgrading your pdn to a better rom or firmware i am willing to guide you through.