Youtube on tab 10.1 problems

aladdini

Jul 16, 2011
I have received my tab 10.1 and since I am having a problem with you tube , if I search any title and try to play it , it would show the correct title under the play window , but it would play an indian song no matter what was the selection ,
However if I use the browser to go to youtube it works fine .
Any help appreciated.

Jul 4, 2011
My 10.1 came with You Tube app installed when I got it in late June. Plays videos just fine. Always has. I've kept You Tube up to date. Can you uninstall & reinstall?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Tablet Forum

zeeshanjs

Sep 29, 2011
My 10.1 came with You Tube app installed when I got it in late June. Plays videos just fine. Always has. I've kept You Tube up to date. Can you uninstall & reinstall?

How I can uninstall and re-install? the app manager doesn't allow me to uninstall it.

alec11

Aug 16, 2011

mines also came just a couple weeks ago with the youtube app installed ,ill try and get back to you and see if it lets me uninstall them reinstall as im new to the acer iconia a500 ,but willing to help as im here looking for help with things myself ok computer granny

Wasim

Nov 10, 2011
you tube works well over wifi but plays the wrong videos over 3g. I updated to the latest firmware but of no use.

Last edited:

DatsHim

Nov 3, 2011
I am having issues withthis app as well. It crashed and froze my tab. I had to use the reset button on the side. Also after adding a bunch of favs it started to make my wifi disconnnect every 10 secs. As. Soon as I force stop the app all issues go away. Youtube has definitely got issues, until fixed I will be using the browser

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum