Youtube stuck on "Loading Video"

Xavach

Dec 26, 2012
Adobe: 11.1
ICS 4.0.3
Tablet: Octavo Zuess

Hi guys, im having a very frustrating problem, when attempting to watch any kind of video via the browser, I get "Video Loading" with a little loading circle, this gos on until eventually I just get tired of waiting and try and find a solution. This is very annoying problem because of the fact that there is literally no one else with my tablet having this problem, The reason why im trying to use google through the browser is because the app is also not working on my tablet, every attempt to launch almost instantly ends with an error saying "Unfortunately! Youtube has stopped" which I find interesting due to the fact that as far as I can tell, it never started.

Thank you in advance.

I also might add that this is the only problem I have ran into so far, and everything else seems to be running smoothly, I have already tries a factory reset, which did nothing, and was a waste of time anyway because it was virtually brand new anyway.

Again, thanks in advance.

Edit: I forgot to add thay I have tried firefox, chrome, and dolphin browsers as well as the default one, non have been successful.

Last edited:

Rowdyeh

Oct 16, 2012
Hi Xavach. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Google Youtube app and if it still doesn't work try playing the videos through the Google Chrome browser.
Happy New Year!

Xavach

Dec 26, 2012
Happy new year to you too!

I have already tried this, as I mentioned I did a factory reset so I downloaded it again anyway, I also tried reinstalling prior to trying a factory reset, no change at all. And I cant watch any videos on the browser it just endlessly loads as I also mentioned....

Thanks for the suggestions though, keep em coming.

Xavach

Dec 26, 2012
Already downloaded and installed it . I have also restarted my routor due to other problems, but it did not fix the one/ones im having with me tablet.