Zenithink Android 2.1 Tablet 10 Zoll Screen & 1.2 GHz CPU

Licence

Sep 22, 2010
Hi,

i´m looking for a tablet pc with android and here i´m ;)
has some body experience with the tablet from Zenithink ?

The stats are looking good.

• 10-inch high resolution screen
  • Base on 1.2 GHz CPU, 256MB memory, 2G NAND flash as for network connectivity, except the built-in ethernet card, Wi-Fi automatically locate the available hotspots for you.
  • 10'' touch screen display.
  • 1.2GHz CPU, 256MB memory.
  • 2GB internal storage.
  • Lightweight, portable to use.
  • Wi-Fi connectivity.
  • Built-in speaker/MIC/screen keyboard. *
is it possible to go on Android Market with it ? I found it in the cect-shop.."german english mixed"

Zenithink 2.1 Android 10 Zoll Tablet | CECT-SHOP.com

jenacadabra

Oct 1, 2010
Yes, it's possible.
There is a RPMScript hack that enables Market (+ some other fixes)

Hi, I'm a complete android novice, having only just got a Zenithink tablet today. I would very much like to access Market, but please could you tell me what an RPMScript is and what I have to do with it? Is it going to be too difficult for a novice to do - should I just give up!? thanks

jenacadabra

Oct 1, 2010
Thanks, but I've followed your link and downloaded all sorts of things I don't understand. Something called sdk it said I needed all sorts of other things which I downloaded too. But I'm not a programmer and don't understand any of it or even what these things are supposed to do. There must be an easier way just to get the Market!?

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
Thanks, but I've followed your link and downloaded all sorts of things I don't understand. Something called sdk it said I needed all sorts of other things which I downloaded too. But I'm not a programmer and don't understand any of it or even what these things are supposed to do. There must be an easier way just to get the Market!?

if you upgrade the firmware you will have access to android market. use either the 1020 or 1030 update.

if you look at the support page on this site it has good instructions

Zenithink.us - Zenithink ZT-180 Android Tablets Shipped from USA