Zenithink ZT280 C91 Android 4.0 10' Tablet PC

billhealy

Apr 26, 2012
Hi, just bought and received a Zenithink tablet
Zenithink ZT280 C91 Android 4.0 10' Tablet PC

set it up and all was OK for a short time so I turned it off, but now the on/off doesn't turn it on,
has anyone else had this problem or am I doomed for life to a reflection of myself on a dead tablet??

Thanks in anticipation,
grandpa73

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi grandpa73, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to become a member. I'm moving your thread to the Zenithink ZT280 C91 & C91 Upgrade forum for you, where the folks with that tablet are more likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

Dutch88

Apr 1, 2012
Try poking a straightened paper clip into the reset hole and see what happens....it should turn on, if it's not dead....(reset is a small hole next to the ethernet dongle port....(its either at the very top or very bottom of the short side))

kipepeo

May 26, 2012
BillHealy, this happened to me on the 2nd day I had it. I plugged it in and did the paperclip reset that Dutch88 suggests and it worked immediately.

(Glad I found this forum!)

marcell

Oct 23, 2012
Hi guys. I bought a ztpad 280 from china thru pandawill.I'm living in south africa.got the talet with a password on.problem is I have no idee what it could be.I have had no luck getting it on the net yet or from the suplyer.does anyone know of any way to fix this?

marcell

Oct 23, 2012
Thank you for the quick response.one last question.where do I get the firmware and how do I get it flashed and new firmware on? Regards marcell