Zync Z-930 plus Need firmware

mahboub

Apr 11, 2014
Hi all
I came to this forum, to find help for my problem.
Believe me, this problem has me really break my head.
I bought a tablet zync Z930-plus with android 4.0
I began to discover it, connecting and installing applications via Google Play store.
And suddenly, in five days of use, it failed, stilling blocked at the logon android.
The last thing I remember is that I installed an application that upgrad android to 4.2 , I can't exactly remember the name of the application, but I remember that I tried to go to android 4.2. Do not blame me, because I'm not an expert, but I'm curious, and I think that all the things go well.
Now the tablet is still stucking on android logo when I turn it on.
I tried to repair it and reinstall with several method, I did the factory reset ... still nothing, one of this method is that I navigate to the official website of zync, and I downloaded the pack of updating and reinstalling the OS with the PDF tutorial, but the tablet does not connect with the computer (Windows XP), it is still stuck at android logo.
I download and install firmware with the sd card, I got a little, but the toutche screen not work, and I came across a Chinese android !!!!!!....
I do not know what to do now.
Can you give me a hand please
Thank you
Note: picture of "motherboard" attached

Attachments

• $pic2.jpg
    $pic2.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 1,137
  • $pic1.jpg
    $pic1.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 998

Onyx13

Feb 21, 2014
Hey there friend! I also am no expert but it sounds to me like you ended up putting your tablet into a boot loop Im not familiar with that brand of tablet but from looking at the images you posted the board looks almost the same as mines and you have the same processor...My tablet had a similar problem when i was fiddling with the Firmware and ended up in a boot loop i searched every where for a factory but couldn't find any but after opening mines up and seaching for the board number i was able to find a link to a compatible firmware and used livewire to flash it to my device now...... Im not sure what board you have but you can give searching for the inet-86vs-rev01 board and see cause it looks exactly like mines again i used livewire to flash mine and perhaps you could do the same for yours

mahboub

Apr 11, 2014
Hey there friend! I also am no expert but it sounds to me like you ended up putting your tablet into a boot loop Im not familiar with that brand of tablet but from looking at the images you posted the board looks almost the same as mines and you have the same processor...My tablet had a similar problem when i was fiddling with the Firmware and ended up in a boot loop i searched every where for a factory but couldn't find any but after opening mines up and seaching for the board number i was able to find a link to a compatible firmware and used livewire to flash it to my device now...... Im not sure what board you have but you can give searching for the inet-86vs-rev01 board and see cause it looks exactly like mines again i used livewire to flash mine and perhaps you could do the same for yours
=========================
thanks for your help
i downloaded the iNet-86vs-rev01_2.img and i will tray it today
yesterday i download a firmware called t730-mainboard-v6.2 wifi+bt.img, and i flash my tab with livesuit and this firmware succefly, but when swithing on the tab, it still bloked because the toutchscreen not work
i will try the other file image downloaded today
this is a capture from the tab with the t730-mainboard-v6.2 wifi+bt.img
$cap.jpg

Onyx13

Feb 21, 2014
No problem that tablet looks exactly like mines so with luck the rom you downloaded should work....the reason the touch screen isnt working is because the previous rom you had didnt have the correct drivers as a result it doesnt work but if the Inet86vsrev10 rom is the correct one you will have no issues there...at least that is how it went for me but if your still having problems post again and i will try to help

mahboub

Apr 11, 2014
No problem that tablet looks exactly like mines so with luck the rom you downloaded should work....the reason the touch screen isnt working is because the previous rom you had didnt have the correct drivers as a result it doesnt work but if the Inet86vsrev10 rom is the correct one you will have no issues there...at least that is how it went for me but if your still having problems post again and i will try to help

and finally
After attempting, researching and experimenting, you really saved me
the firmware that you gaved me link(inet-86vs-rev01), work fine with the tablet
I used livesuite to flash it and all have gone well....
Thanks
two small point, but it poses no problem for me after that I lived !!!
===============
1) bluetooth tablet does not appear, it was before but now i can't see it !!!
2) when I switch on the tablet, the first image that appeared in Full Screen (like that attached - pub of site gsmpionner.com )
$pub.jpg
I do not like it , I prefer the classic image of android or somthing like Artistic image.
=================
My freind
Graciously accepted my appreciation and respect greetings