7048 Problem with Internal SD Card

acidburn23

Dec 3, 2012
Guys we can help each other to fix this problem share your idea's to fix this because i have this problem with my tablet in 5 months lol, how about you how long do have problem in your Internal SD Card Godbless...

samirnge

Mar 31, 2013
I have the same problem, i tried everithing , root and gasp, updates, nothing works .There is a way of format de internal sd memory from pc, linux or windows?PS: The USB mass storage work fine in your tablet

Jun 5, 2013
hey your internal SD Card is good? do you have a Solution for my Internal SD Card? cause my internal SD Card is not responding i can only install application from Google PlayStore only

Hey acidburn23, my internal SD card has an issue of erasing itself after I move apps to it and reboot the tablet, but the apps/data show up if I unmount my external sd card and reboot. I have no idea why it happens or how to fix it... but my apps/data are back on the internal sd after a reboot.

Edit 1: I am not tech savvy but I follow instructions well...if i find a solution somewhere, I will post a link (if permitted) or send you a private message but would prefer the link be public for other Mid7048 users.

Edit 4: I think it may be a Launcher issue but I have no evidence or information yet.

Guys we can help each other to fix this problem share your idea's to fix this because i have this problem with my tablet in 5 months lol, how about you how long do have problem in your Internal SD Card Godbless...

I ordered my tablet from a lottery website (for 14,200 scratch-off ticket points) in September '12 and got it in October '12. All of their electronics are Coby, and I wanted a tablet. I started moving apps to the internal sd card in March '13, so I didn't know it was faulty for 5 months.

Last edited:

acidburn23

Dec 3, 2012
the private message is permitted then if it is 100% working we can share it to others because this is the problem of 7048 the internal SD Card is not mounted

eaking007

Jan 1, 2013
the private message is permitted then if it is 100% working we can share it to others because this is the problem of 7048 the internal SD Card is not mounted

I got problem too. REMEMBER ME ACIDBURN?
Im semi noob . but it think try
to install CWM (or use a non permanent CWM)
I got this idea because i have 2 phones (both android both have CWM)
I see a mount selection when on recovery...
But no Dont DO THIS...
its just an idea...