Ainol Novo 7 "Basic" - White Version with 3.2 from BestMid.com

bebea

Dec 13, 2011
Sorry, my mistake. You have problem with market? If not, could you explain what to do?
Thanks!

RodSter

Sep 5, 2010
Hi, no I do not have problems with market and now I'm using ICS 4.0 from here: update_1222_4.0.zip - Downloads - Android Tablets Forum

I changed the update file to update.zip placed it on my SD card and started my device holding the volume + and the power button. When you see the Ainol Novo Basic words then release both buttons at the same time and your device will start updating. It takes about 10 minutes. It will start in Chinese so you have to go to settings and then change the language.

Gotti_M

Dec 24, 2011
Hey! Is ICS running smooth? How is Novo 7's Quality? And what is Firmware Update Option on BestMid? (Please help me! i'm a noob..!!) Thanks in advance..

ccnow

Dec 28, 2011
novo 7 & 8 are 3d gaming tablets , if you want to play 3d game , then this is best
http://cardvdmart.ecrater.com/p/13389240/ainol-novo-7-android-23-tablet-pc]Ainol NOVO 8 Android 2.2 Cortex A9 Capacitive 8" Tablet - Flash 10.3 G-Sensor 1080p HDMI 8GB[/URL]

Dec 30, 2011
I just got this tablet 2 weeks ago and tried to root it I downloaded tasselhoff root automod and it kept saying device not recognized so I held volume + and hit power button 6 times while plugged in to the computer and the tablet turned off and now will not turn back on am I screwed or us there a way to fix this I emailed the company and they sent near rom to flash but I can't flash without getting the tablet on any help would be greatly appreciated

boneskid1

Dec 30, 2011
im getting this tablet at my house in about a week and i had a few questions
1. does it actually run the true android market?
2. does ics run pretty fast/smoothly, quick frame rate?
i would like to know so i can update it right out of the box when i get it
Thanks,
boneskid1

P.S. has anyone tried the hdmi output? can you play games while connected?
Edit:
found my answers and maybe others answers as well look at these links

http://www.androidunite.com/2011/12/25/review-ainol-novo-7-basic-android-4-0-ics-tablet/

the dude in the vid says he will do a part 2 so hopefully he has the American android market working
and sorry if there is rule against posting links

just went to his youtube page and he has a video of a screen hicup
hopefully he just got 1 out of a bad batch
seen here

Last edited by a moderator:

onsenmark

Dec 27, 2011
(huh, did my original post get eaten? hmm. anyway.)

boneskid1 -- that reviewer has put up part two of his review, just so you know. :)

jondo1383

Dec 29, 2011
I maybe asking in the wrong post but....This is a standard HDMI out right?
Are all gameloft games compatible? I see on ainovo's website it says "can play genuine gameloft games"
Can we get a screen shot or video showing the marketplace apps?
How about manga? 800x480 doesn't seem big enough for fullpage

Last edited: