Alfred Xahi From Pakistan

Alfred.xahi

Mar 10, 2012
Hi everyone..

I am Alfred Xahi, currently living in Faisalabad, Pakistan. I am doing my duties as an Assistant Finanace Manager in an Export based Hosiery.
My interest, likings and passion for Android brought me here. I have used alot of Android running phones, but recently I have purchased a tablet, Ainol Novo 7 Basic it is, I am so happy with it.
I feel some diiference in Apps and other supported stuff on MIPS technology, might be due to its newer to android.
I found this community very informative & helpful and instantly joined, and happy to be a part of it now.

Regards
Alfred Xahi

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Alfred, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. Congratulations on your new tablet, I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it so much. I think the newer versions of Android are much better than the older ones for running most of the apps we have installed now. As you probably already know, if you ever need help with that tablet just click this link to the Novo7 forum and someone there should be able to help you out. Enjoy your new tablet and the forum!