Aloha from Hawaii

DMFedalizo

Feb 15, 2012
Aloha! I just joined Androidtablets.net in hopes that I can get information, reviews, and feedback on different Android Tablets so that I can make a good decision when I purchase my tablet.

I intend to use my tablet for business, work, and even some entertainment.

I am an EMT and an RN, and would probably use the tablet as a resource (in that capacity), but hope to use my Tablet mainly to assist in Real Estate Investing.

Mahalo (Thank You),
Dwayne

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Dwayne, welcome to Android Tablets. Glad you decided to join the forum, glad to have you here with us. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information when looking for a tablet is the Android Tablet Discussions area. Just click that link and you'll be there. Read the "Sticky" threads at the beginning of the section to get an idea what you should consider and then start a new thread telling the folks there what you're looking for. Have fun and enjoy the forum!

geckoT2C

Jan 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum Dwayne. Hope you find what you are looking for :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Android Tablet Forum

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mar 30, 2011
Welcome! How much are ya looking to spend? There are great devices for almost every price range.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi Aloha, welcome to the forum!
yes, just like Droid-Xer said: There are great devices for almost every price range.
you can have a look at our android tablet PC, maybe you can find something of your interest there, hope you can finally find what you want! Enjoy!

bclinger

Aug 11, 2011
Are you looking at online or offline resources? Field use may indicate a smaller 10" device that would be usable in tight situations. I use the Acer extensively for work; most of the time I find its size convenient and other times smaller might be nicer... field use though on your situation means size and type of data connection unless you are using applications that work with on device data.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk