alright i eat my words

fridge011

Mar 19, 2011
It's actually the notion ink Adam guys. And roebeet ported it for the gtab. Still has a ways to go but good stuff. Also I heard rumor google is coming out with 4.0 called ice cream and it will combine gingerbread and honeycomb so it will work on phones and tablets. Not sure exactly what this means for us except maybe they will release the source code for 3.0 officially

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
i can't wait! trying to be nonchalant about it...but honeycomb does look cool

Ronin317

Mar 23, 2011
You've gotta figure that Viewsonic is going to do a Honeycomb update at some point on their own, right? Hopefully without Tap N Tap? They have to know that their software blows...

NycIz

May 11, 2011
It's actually the notion ink Adam guys. And roebeet ported it for the gtab. Still has a ways to go but good stuff. Also I heard rumor google is coming out with 4.0 called ice cream and it will combine gingerbread and honeycomb so it will work on phones and tablets. Not sure exactly what this means for us except maybe they will release the source code for 3.0 officially

Yes, I saw the same article that a senior dev @ google slipped and messaged the next imp.'s name in a public forum.