Amazon Free App of the Day

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
The usual way (or traditional way if you call that) is gently tapping a baby's hips while humming any lullaby song until he/she fall to sleep. You can do it either carrying or lying onto his side on bed.

Sent from my A500 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

I guess everywhere is the same!! You are a good dad if you know how to make a baby fall asleep!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Helidroid Battle PRO is the 6/1 app.

Control a little RC helicopter in different rooms of a house. In front of you, you will fight another RC helicopter, piloted by the AI : dodge rockets, turn on the machine gun and prepare to fight!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Helidroid Battle PRO is the 6/1 app.

Control a little RC helicopter in different rooms of a house. In front of you, you will fight another RC helicopter, piloted by the AI : dodge rockets, turn on the machine gun and prepare to fight!

Gloria's turn. :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
SAS SURVIVAL GUIDE is the 6/2 app.

For over twenty years, the SAS Survival Guide has been the definitive guide to surviving any situation, anywhere in the world. Now, for the first time ever, the million-copy bestselling book and the hugely successful iPhone/iPad app, has been reinvented for the Android.

Written by former SAS soldier and instructor, John "Lofty" Wiseman, this application brings you the elite training techniques of Britain’s toughest fighting force in the most accessible version ever. Now you can take the original set of world-class survival skills with you anywhere in the world – from the peaks of Kilimanjaro to the deserts of Kandahar…or to your closest national park.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
You all told me last minute that is already June so I didn't get to the last game till now and it's not free anymore and unfortunately it seems that it was good enough for some of the reviewers just because it was free...too late for me ,too bad! :) I'll get next one, life goes on and so does the offering of free games!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Great reviews for this survival app! I didn't install it yet, it should be like a book and as usual the negative comments are from kindle fire owners who can't install any app.Did you get it ,elsuirad? What do you think about it?

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Great reviews for this survival app! I didn't install it yet, it should be like a book and as usual the negative comments are from kindle fire owners who can't install any app.Did you get it ,elsuirad? What do you think about it?

Already with the excuses. :rolleyes: I can see where you might need this one on the beach. :)