android 3.2 for dual boot viewpad 10.

mmp669

Oct 20, 2011
Now I have Android 3.2 works great, the previous version (android-x86-3.2-RC1-tegav2.iso) had a lot of problems with my device, the version (android-x86-3.2-RC2-tegav2.iso) works grate:

android-x86-3.2-RC2-tegav2.iso - android-x86 - Android-x86 3.2-RC2 live and installation iso - An open source project to provide android support on x86 - Google Project Hosting

That's Great news, I am having some problems with RC1, especially the circle cursor. will give this a try when I get home. Thanks.

bebear

Nov 20, 2011
Need some advise on my viewsonic viewpad 10 androind 3.2. When I try to use the camera or the wallpaper, it always says no SD card found. So I need to hv external SD card? I try use USB pendrive but can't also

Sent from my tegav2 using Android Tablet Forum

Ramzi

Nov 6, 2011
Need some advise on my viewsonic viewpad 10 androind 3.2. When I try to use the camera or the wallpaper, it always says no SD card found. So I need to hv external SD card? I try use USB pendrive but can't also

I think it was designed so that all hard drive space reserved for the Windows, and they just kept 2 GB for the android system .. So yes, you need to use SD (32 GB Max.).

bebear

Nov 20, 2011
Must be SD card? Got anyway for it to recognise USB pendrive as external storage?

RckyBobby

Apr 2, 2011
Must be SD card? Got anyway for it to recognise USB pendrive as external storage?

No version of android recognize external pen or hard drives. I think ICS will be the first in that department.

Sent from my Viewpad10 using Tapatalk

darren2951

Dec 13, 2011
I have my vpad 10 c/w 16 GB SSD & 1GB DDR RAM .... Did somebody upgrade the SSD or RAM ??? Can it be done ... ??? Coz 1 GB RAM is not enough to run Win 7 ....

RckyBobby

Apr 2, 2011
I have my vpad 10 c/w 16 GB SSD & 1GB DDR RAM .... Did somebody upgrade the SSD or RAM ??? Can it be done ... ??? Coz 1 GB RAM is not enough to run Win 7 ....

you can update both, there is a thread here somewhere about it, I don't know where it right now but a simple search should bring it right p

Sent from my Viewpad10 using Tapatalk

Creationfused

Jan 3, 2012
Hi all.

I keep attempting to install 3.2 onto my vpad10 and it keeps coming up with an error right were I select which part I want to install it on.

The error is: 'setkeycodes 6d <keycode>'

The error occurs when I attempt to move down to select the SSD.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

RckyBobby

Apr 2, 2011
Hi all.

I keep attempting to install 3.2 onto my vpad10 and it keeps coming up with an error right were I select which part I want to install it on.

The error is: 'setkeycodes 6d <keycode>'

The error occurs when I attempt to move down to select the SSD.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

make sure that it has a partition for android and one for windows (if your going to dual boot) but otherwise I don't know what that error could mean, try doing a live boot of linux then format the partition with ext3 then try installing android without formatting because it would already be formatted to the right type.

maz1141

Jan 28, 2012
make sure that it has a partition for android and one for windows (if your going to dual boot) but otherwise I don't know what that error could mean, try doing a live boot of linux then format the partition with ext3 then try installing android without formatting because it would already be formatted to the right type.
Hi, this method was useless and there is an error, it comes up live android but not install