Android mode? Won't start up, can't find number?

brucefl56

Mar 12, 2018
I am working on a friends android tablet, which will not start up, not sure if it is the outer screen or the digitizer. Obviously can't get it off the tablet,
There are also no numbers on the back. Inside only numbers I can find so far is the digitizer number ZL10_FX_10.1LCD_FPC_40PIN AZ-2207 which would be the screen number. I believe the battery needs to be replaced, without the model number it gives me pause for fixing it.
Anyone have any suggestions where they might hide or put the model number? Few other numbers one with a K101, think that is part of the serial number. I also can find a ZL10 number on a few parts of the board, that does not seem to show much on looking it up. Other than throwing it away any suggestions. I know it is basically dirt cheap, would like to get their pictures off for them at least and unfortunately, they don't use or have an SD card in it. Thanks for any possible suggestions, other than the trash lol

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Take pictures of the outside and inside of the tablet and post them here.

brucefl56

Mar 12, 2018
Take pictures of the outside and inside of the tablet and post them here.
Hello, sorry this took so long. Not sure if these will help you. The battery was taken out to put it in another one. Thanks for any assistance. Bruce
GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Hello, sorry this took so long. Not sure if these will help you. The battery was taken out to put it in another one. Thanks for any assistance. Bruce
GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail
Your attachments appear to be broken. I'll check on a PC or on one of my tablets, but in the meantime please check your links?

brucefl56

Mar 12, 2018
They do seem to be broken now, will send them again. It was my fault, thought I could copy and paste, I think it linked to my email. Thanks

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 7
  • pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 7