Any web browser that has good performance?

panccio3004

Jun 27, 2012
I have an Onda Vi10 elite and neither the default browser, nor dolphin, nor boat work well. They all constantly freeze and make internet browsing very difficult. Does anyone else have had better luck with any other browser?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
If the problems exist in all those browsers your WiFi connection reliability is suspect, especially with Dolphin. If not your WiFi, it could be another app interfering with your connection. You should try restarting your router or possibly changing the channel or the type of security, (WEP to WPA as an example)

panccio3004

Jun 27, 2012
If the problems exist in all those browsers your WiFi connection reliability is suspect, especially with Dolphin. If not your WiFi, it could be another app interfering with your connection. You should try restarting your router or possibly changing the channel or the type of security, (WEP to WPA as an example)

Thank you, i will try that. Still other apps using the internet like Facebook Chat work well. But now that you mention it the Facebook app is also very laggy and buggy for me.