Performance issues

charlieg64

May 29, 2011
This may be of interest for some...

I began to notice some perfomance issues....particularly on the web. For example, a website I visit a lot, techradar, caused the browser to crash and sometimes the tablet to freeze whilst other sites were absolutely fine! Anyway, I couldn't work out what the the cause of the issue was and it appeared not to be Android or browser related issue (same thing happened on a different browser) so a system reset was done......It fixed it and me and the a500 are 'back in bed'.

Anyone else had this? Dunno whether the problem was noticed pre or post update.

I'm in the UK using the stock browser and Dolphin.

HD87

May 14, 2011
the issue I've seen is going from the stock YouTube app to the default browser, or visa versa, will flash both windows, seriously glitching out, & will have to force close.. also when opening pop-ups with flash video, will load up the video (thank goodness), but will have an issue trying to back out. it'll freeze & make me force close.. I can live with it but hopefully 3.1 will fix some of those glitches.

Sporto699

May 16, 2011
When I go to comedycentral.com to watch episodes on daily show it works fine but if I try Colbert report it freezes than crashes. This is one example but I have seen it elsewhere.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4g using Android Tablet Forum