anyone knows how to play movies on ICEFILMS on galaxy10.1

artics

Sep 9, 2011
i need help with trying to figure out how to play movies on my galaxy 10.1 im a new with this stuff help please.

chi

Sep 10, 2011
Dont think you can. You need an old version of divx player, greasemonkey install to your browser and then Icefilms script installed. You can stream from TUBE+ Watch full length TV Shows and Movies online for free thou clicking inbetween the selectedVid and the site will give you a mobile option to download and mobo player will open up. You canStream from the main site, but i prefer the mobile ption if offered.

artics

Sep 9, 2011
Dont think you can. You need an old version of divx player, greasemonkey install to your browser and then Icefilms script installed. You can stream from TUBE+ Watch full length TV Shows and Movies online for free thou clicking inbetween the selectedVid and the site will give you a mobile option to download and mobo player will open up. You canStream from the main site, but i prefer the mobile ption if offere
j
u know i installed greasemonkey on the browser but cant seem to install icefilms script installed on my tab it will just pop up another window with whole bunch of writen stuff but no download, do u know what might be the problem? Thanks for reply.

artics

Sep 9, 2011
is tube+ just like icefilms? Will it wofk for my tab? they have pretty new movies released

artics

Sep 9, 2011
i got the app mobo player how can i get them to work with eachother? sorry i cant figureit out by my self

chi

Sep 10, 2011
It is free just choose a non divx link, then u can either click on the link with the title and stream from that page or a fine line between the title and the host website will open a mobile site click download and moboplayer will open. Not all the links have mobile sites but you can always stream from the page maybe a bit choppy.

If you have accessed the link which i ll say again is not displayed as a mobile link it appears just as a fine line inbetween the title and the host website ( on my tab a816) a download button will appear and moboplayer will take over.

Last edited:

HarryMuscle

Sep 22, 2011
i need help with trying to figure out how to play movies on my galaxy 10.1 im a new with this stuff help please.

It's actually pretty easy once you have the right apps installed. Here's what you need:

1) MoboPlayer or VPlayer (they are both good media players that support streaming)
2) Mega Stream (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.stonyx.megastream)

The Mega Stream application acts as a middle man between the Icefilms website (or more correctly the Megaupload website) and your media player. What it does is capture any clicks on Megaupload links made in your browser. Once Mega Stream is open you'll have the option of either opening the file via streaming (which is why you need a media player that supports streaming), downloading it first and then opening it (works with any media player regardless of steam support) or just saving the file.

Hope that helps,
Harry

multiuse

Dec 14, 2011
you can use the app ice stream works good, if you have an error in mobo player go to settings and choose soft decode and it should fix it up