Anyone use Schedule St.?

RaVenJ

Jan 24, 2011
It's a great day planner/caledar app, but after the update, mine has died on both my NC and my phone.. Anyone else having trouble? Can someone else download it and see if it works? Mine won't display at all. Just blinks the screen and vanishes on the NC and an instant force close on my phone.. ANNOYING!

RaVenJ

Jan 24, 2011
45 views as of this post and no one can take 1.5 minutes to see if the app works on their NC? Sheesh..

JMag

Feb 23, 2011
45 views as of this post and no one can take 1.5 minutes to see if the app works on their NC? Sheesh..

As a chemical engineer employed by a $36 billion company, bringing tablets to work is generally frowned upon :(. But I would be happy to do it for you as soon as I get home :D

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
would love to help raven, but can't find it on the market on my NC or online.

RaVenJ

Jan 24, 2011
Now that is very interesting.. The main program is gone, yet the "refills", which are essentially skins you get for donating to the developer, are still there.. Kind of fishy, but the app was way too developed to just be some sort of malware. Oh well, maybe it'll come back in a couple days. I'll be seeking a refund for my $2.42 that I paid for the business skin if it doesn't.. GRRRRRRR!!!!! hehehe

RaVenJ

Jan 24, 2011
could any one help me please !!! ive just got an etouch 10" charged it up for 8 hours and now swicthed it on all it says on the screen is android help please do i have to sync it or somthing ???

Shoulda bought a Nook Color =)

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
Removed post because it was the wrong thread and he posted the same post in multiple threads.

RaVenJ

Jan 24, 2011
The app came back overnight and it's working just fine on my Desire.. Unfortunately, it's less than useless on my NC because it doesn't even pretend like it's going to work. It just flashes the screen and acts like I didn't do anything. Odd thing is, it's still working fine on my wife's NC and she's running almost all the same apps as I am. Very frustrating.