APAD from China Blank Screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

javanewbie

Mar 25, 2011
Hi im just buy new apad from china, with os android 2.2, im play too much until that battery dying. when i plug adaptor to my apad. it can't turn it on? what happen? adaptor light still work. i also cant reset the kernel due the screen doesnt appear any logo or text?

should i smack this tablet?

Last edited:

maildrop

Mar 21, 2011
usually you can reset your tablet. give it a try. usually the reset hole is right next to power button. you use a tip of a paper to reset it.

i think you provide no details about your android tablet. therefore no one can answer your question.

the more details the better.

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

javanewbie

Mar 25, 2011
yeah. You're right, because i don't know exactly the spec it had, then i think i will research what kind of spec my pad had, then you guys can solve it. thanks

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
Say goodbye to it, it has happened to hundreds of customers from a bad batch of A8 Cortex 2.2 pads since November,especially fromNowsupplier.com! I Had 2 go bad,the first day,do not waste more money to return to China,they will not refund or replace them.! IT's BIG RIP OFF

javanewbie

Mar 25, 2011
This thread closed,

Because the problem solved! as i disassemble my tablet and it work properly Yay!

thanks for respond
maildrop
alcassetta

and all 200++ viewers who read this thread

best regard to you~

Status
Not open for further replies.