Screen blank forever and ever

javanewbie

Mar 25, 2011
Very very sorry guys, for my first post. my pad isn't APAD, finally i can know what type my pad "thin pad", thanks Google. yay! (PS: because my dad bought from china and brought it to me, so i didn't know the type pad was)

reference: Wholesale EMS Freeship 9.7 Inch Epad: Google Android 2.2 OS+ CUP: RAM 11+ HD: 2GB + 1.3MP Camera + Support 3G + WIFI +
more specs <--just scroll down the reference.

this reference quite similar with my pad. (PS: when i thought through, it quite similar with EKEN m008s. Right?)

The problem is, I let my pad's battery died, without charged.
Usually when pad die, we can hook to turn it on by plug in adapter charged to pad, and then turn on (same with principle hand phone die).

but different case to my pad, it cant turn on ( i hold 5 sec for power button), the screen doesn't show a green alien dance neither loading logo.
I charged it with 5 hours, but it doesn't solve my problem.

i try to probe though and peek an edge main button on pad.

For details photo shown click here
ps: sorry for bad resolution my hand phone camera

Adapter charging light on, its fine.

When my pad turn off, there no blue light.
if i press power button 5 sec,it will glow the blue light (i assume its turn on, but the screen still blank).

if i hold power button again, the glow the blue light off (i assume the machine pad shut down).

red light comes, whether you plugged adapter or not.
glow red on = when you plug in adapter
glow red light off = when you plug out adapter

Please experts help me to solve this problem.
Cheers,
Thank you

Last edited:

javanewbie

Mar 25, 2011
This thread closed,

Because the problem solved! as i disassemble my tablet and it work properly Yay!

thanks for 150++ viewers who read this thread

best regard to you~