App to read MS Docs

Andliz

Oct 31, 2011
I am looking for an app that will permit me read Word and EXCEL docs that are attached to emails. The ability to draft a document is not that important. I do not want to spend a lot of dollars for one. Free is even better. Suggestions?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

fcoffman8111

Nov 14, 2011
I just downloaded QuickOffice Pro HD from Amazon. Today the program is FREE. Quick connect to Amazon.com and do a search for QuickOffice Pro HD for Android. I believe the offer ends at midnight ...

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
The offer ends around 2:00 AM CST, so apparently it ends at midnight PST.

jgumphress

Sep 6, 2011
I have the Acer A500 tablet and the QuickOffice Pro that Amazon offered would not download. I got a prompt that it would not work on my device and it quickly went back to the promotion page for the app. So I purchased the (free) app on my Droid phone. Went to the Amazon app store again from my tablet and it doesn't even show up in My Apps. It does on my phone. At least now I have it, if and when QuickOffice releases an update for tablets. And I have the full version of Documents-to-Go which is awesome.

jgumphress

Sep 6, 2011
QuickOffice Pro HD for Honeycomb tablets was also free. That's what you should have downloaded to your tablet.

That's just my luck. It didn't give me a choice after the first try. At least o still have DTG and very happy with it.
Thanks for the feedback.

Killjoy

Oct 5, 2011
Amazon has documents to go for free. There is a Pro version that is a little pricey but if you didnt get a chance to download the Quick Office Pro HD yesterday, then this might be what you're looking for.