Batteries for the Original Note

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Note' started by idontknow, Dec 9, 2012.

1. idontknow

idontknow Alternate ATF App Tester

Tablet / Device:
    galaxy note,galaxy 8.9 ,nook color
    I had to change the battery on my note, the first note and there is a whole world of batteries out there! I was tempted by the extended battery, 5000mAh, double juice than the Samsung original. I was tempted because when you have a note, you don't just use it as a phone, you do everything with it and you start wishing for the longest lasting battery! Anyway, here is the best extended battery to my knowledge http://m.youtube.com/#
    But I didn't get the extended because I like my note skinny as it is and the extended makes it fetter and heavier. I got instead an Anker which is a 2700 mAh instead of 2500 like the original Samsung. I just got it and I didn't get the chance to test it under heavy use yet but after 16 hours of light use, it's only half way down....good I think. And if anybody else has suggestions, please just do so!

2. idontknow

Tablet / Device:
    I really love this battery.....2700 instead of 2500 mAh makes a big difference!

3. ariannehowell

ariannehowell Member

Basically, I used to watch movies in my unit and play as often as I could and the I love the battery I have which gives me satisfaction to used it more. You can use the other battery for replacement in case of emergency.

4. idontknow

Tablet / Device:
    What battery do you have,Arianna in your note.....still the Samsung original?
    When I got this one I thought of buying an extra one with a charger just in case I don't make it through the day but I actually make it through 2 days with the one I just.bought, so I'm good for now!

5. satellitemark

satellitemark Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    huawei u8180 / winmark dm7022 / erisin es666 carpad / Samsung Galaxy Note / Winmark DM 7033
    Hi Gloria,

I bought my note a big (double size) battery for my note but havent used it due to it not fitting in my samsung incar kit or my hdmi dock, I also bought gold a slimline high capacity battery 3250mAh on ebay very cheap (£8) it works very well but as I tend to dock my phone I cant say exactly how long it lasts.

Have a good Christmas !

Mark:cool:

3250MAH Gold HIGH CAPACITY BUSINESS BATTERY FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE I9220 N7000 | eBay

$ma165_1.jpg

6. idontknow

Tablet / Device:
    Thank you Mark, always nice to talk to you....my best for the holidays to you too.!

• Like Like x 2