Bauhn AMiD-972XS Android 4.0 Tablet

josiah459

Oct 12, 2012
and does the icecream sandwich tablet image come up or just the bauhn logo?
and i purchased mine in australia, does that have an effect?

josiah459

Oct 12, 2012
Mine are both Au devices too. The 972xs shows no logos going to recovery but the 971r does.

Well thanks anyway. Support couldn't help me either. since it was in the 60 day return period, I can take it back to aldi which is what they recomended and what I will be doing. I really appreciate the fast replies :) as this is my first tablet and it is already broken! :(

gates

Sep 15, 2012
Hi Bowyerv,

Thanks for replying with the 'root' process , I had found that xperia process elsewhere & it worked great ...& thanks for the help !!! ... Sorry could not find my previous posts to you :)

regards,

matty88

Dec 21, 2012
im having the same problem as kato59 well it keeps coming up authentication problem ive reset the tablet to factory setting but it still happing i have bigpong wireless ive put the password and connected but nothing happin

Last edited:

kato59

Sep 28, 2012
im having the same problem as kato59 well it keeps coming up authentication problem ive reset the tablet to factory setting but it still happing i have bigpong wireless ive put the password and connected but nothing happin
I am very sorry ,if I did not reply to say that the problem was solved.
All I did was to reset to factory defaults ,ensured my Wireless router found the tablet ,and I was connected.
We are very happy with the said tablet ; We are using Linux Mint 13 ,and are very happy with that also.
Best of luck ,and Merry Christmas ,and a Happy New Year

nevd

Feb 4, 2013
Another great app is WiFi Analyzer...... FING Network Tools is great

I loaded these tools and agree they are great. Noticed that FING identifies my Bauhn table as "My Phone", where can I change that? Looked under Settings but nothing obvious (to me)