Best relatively cheap (£200 - 250) Tablet for gaming/multimedia..?

miseryguts

Aug 31, 2012
I'm pretty new to android & a complete novice as far as tablets are concerned.
I've read plenty of threads here & done some shopping research, but the more I read the more confused I become.. can people narrow down the tablets I should be looking at based on what I've said above.
I don't really want anything bigger than a 10" & do need expandable (Sd card) memory functionality also brands are not really important to me so should I be looking at some of the lesser known/chinese brands as some seem to be much better value in terms of the spec you are getting for your money.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks.

Apologies mods.. just realised I should have posted in the what should I buy thread, please feel free to move/delete as appropriate.

Last edited:

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I'm pretty new to android & a complete novice as far as tablets are concerned.
I've read plenty of threads here & done some shopping research, but the more I read the more confused I become.. can people narrow down the tablets I should be looking at based on what I've said above.
I don't really want anything bigger than a 10" & do need expandable (Sd card) memory functionality also brands are not really important to me so should I be looking at some of the lesser known/chinese brands as some seem to be much better value in terms of the spec you are getting for your money.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks.

Apologies mods.. just realised I should have posted in the what should I buy thread, please feel free to move/delete as appropriate.

Hi miseryguts,
You may have a look at the Pipo Max M1 9.7 inch dual-core tablet with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. It's for $218.00 shipped in our site, you can check the following video review of the tablet:
And you can find some good 7 inch dual-core tablets in our site: Dual-Core Tablets - Android 4.0 Tablet PC Dual Core - Cortex A9 Dual Processor.
welcome to order! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

miseryguts

Aug 31, 2012
Hi miseryguts,
You may have a look at the Pipo Max M1 9.7 inch dual-core tablet with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. It's for $218.00 shipped in our site, you can check the following video review of the tablet:
And you can find some good 7 inch dual-core tablets in our site: Dual-Core Tablets - Android 4.0 Tablet PC Dual Core - Cortex A9 Dual Processor.
welcome to order! :)

Many thanks, unfortunately it's a bit late as I've just bought a 16GB Nexus 7.. and now feel incredibly stupid as this & the Ainol Novo 7 Flame both look as good & have additional storage but are far cheaper.. sigh c'est la vie!

Last edited by a moderator:

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Many thanks, unfortunately it's a bit late as I've just bought a 16GB Nexus 7.. and now feel incredibly stupid as this & the Ainol Novo 7 Flame both look as good & have additional storage but are far cheaper.. sigh c'est la vie!

:)Don't be upset!the Nexus 7 is also a very good tablet, you may do more research before your next purchase! hope you enjoy with the new tablet! :)