best working rom so far

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
what seems to be the best working ROM right now.

tumblr_lhjjtod2GB1qe0eclo1_500.gif

That is a difficult question, for even the most educated of Nook Color users, as it is very subjective.

I run CM7 nightlies (currently on #94 with Dal's oc kernal) and aside from some minor WIFI issues and the occasional SOD I think it's the best thing going. The latest nightlies are based on the 2.6.32 kernal.

Battery life, as I have mentioned in other posts is just insane, video is buttery smooth, bluetooth, the tablet tweaks are one of the best UI implementations I've seen for a custom ROM, the new "slide status bar" for brightness comes in at a close second.

I've had some issues with Netflix but that's really not much of an issue for me. That's what the 32in LCD is for, right?:rolleyes:

All around I just love CyanogenMod. I have had it on my Aria for almost a year and it just keeps getting better and better.

Just my $.02, like I said very subjective. I think J515OP has a post listing all the ROM's current up to about a month ago if I can find it I will post the link.

Cheers,

Local

chris30673

Feb 4, 2011
I am still on CM7 stable 7.02 and have no real reason to upgrade from that point. It does everything I want to do.

Bilgediver

Dec 3, 2010
I currently Have UltimateDroid 3.3.0 as stated in my sig, and I'm also running ADW Ex, as it seems to be the quickest/most responsive Home Replacement.