Blue thin vertical line on my Vimicro MID Android 2.3

Xenaoz

Dec 11, 2011
Hi, I'm a newbie,

I have had my Tablet for a little over a week now but all of a sudden I have a thin blue line on my screen, is there anything I can do?? maybe reset my tablet, or is that not a good idea.....will I lose a program that came with the Tablet if I reset it???

Can someone help me please
Xenaoz

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
Is the line visible from the point of boot? If so, you have a defective screen and the only option is return/exchange. If the line appears after boot, and appears once you have the main, you could still have a defective screen. I would suggest return/exchange in either case.

Sorry

Xenaoz

Dec 11, 2011
I set my brightness too low on my tablet and now I cant see a thing, what can I do to reset the brightness?? I was just setting the brightness and I went the wrong way and made it darker and now.....I can't see anything to adjust what ever is on the screen :-(. I can't win!!!!

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
I am not familiar with this tablet, so am offering generalities. This option sometimes can be resolved by letting the battery completely drain,charge and then power back on, this is a like a complete reset/hard boot. Otherwise, I would let others answer.