Broken tablet

stefan1957

Feb 10, 2012
Why is McBub not replay to e-mails you sent when your tablet is broken in the guarantee time.
Is only selling important and no service.

Too bad because I thought I had found a reliable vendor for more stuff to order
Stefan.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I have same problem with this company my tablet has been broken for months they refuse to respond, this is a bad company they don't warranty anything.

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
hi , Stefan,
This is the customer service representative from mcbub.com, we are sorry for hearing this and we guess there should be a misunderstanding between you and mcbub. We ran our business for almost 7 years sparing no efforts do serve the customers well. Yes, the regulations in the help center (including the return policy) are obeyed and those are things proctecting both sides. As the service mail box, we are trying to reply the customers in 24 hours(except for the Sundays and the other Chinese traditional holidays).

And sometimes, we are told by our customers that they found the replied emails in there spam mailbox finally. Such are the rare cases but they still exist, please check carefully. Here we need you to send us another email to "[email protected]" including the order number and the pictures showing the problems(if you don't mind)in that way we can figure out the problem easily, your cooperation will be appreciated.
BTW, please mark "Stefan from the forum" on the email title then we can find you immediately and help you out.

And you can also finds un on the live chat during the business hours: Sun. to Fri. 21:00-06:00, EST
Telephone: +86-(0)755-82704910
Phone Reception Hours: Sun. to Fri. 21:00-06:00, EST

Thank you
Regards
mcbub

Last edited: