Can anyone help me with my 7033-4 lib folder deleted

migueljm93

Aug 9, 2012
like two weeks ago i was navigating along all the sysmtems files of android 4.0... my tablet was rooted, so that's why i could see all the system files... and fixing a problem I accidentally deleted the lib folder... my pc doesn't recognize my tablet, and i can't do anything with the default recovery mode... because there are some verification signatures errors with system updates... even i learn how to create my own update.zip and program it but nothing works... also i tried with the vicro option... the pc detect a device called VDfu but... i can´t flash it correctly with the flashtool software, so if there is anyone who can give me an idea or solution for my problem... thanks for your time

Kiiv

Jun 13, 2012
Try to boot an other recovery with fastboot and you will be able to flash your zip or push the files via adb.

Sep 18, 2012
HI migueljm93.
Can you fix the problem?.
I posted a similar problem (I changed the permissions of the system folder, and android froze).
I can't recovery, the tablet present the coby logo one time and other time cycling)

Kiiv:
I don´t understand how boot with other recovery? may boot from sd card?, please give me a step by step for do.
I need recovery this tablet.
Thanks!