Can I play interactive flash games on my vtab1008

stockerfam

Jan 6, 2012
I want to play club penguin on my device. The market won't let me download adobe 11.. is there a way to play without it?

Roger2008

Apr 4, 2012
I want to play club penguin on my device. The market won't let me download adobe 11.. is there a way to play without it?

With the help of posters on this web site I learned a way to download and install Adobe 11.. to my Honeycomb Vizio Tablet and it messed up the way the Flash player works in the browser even worse that Vizio's Honeycomb update did.

When I tell Vizio about the problems I'm having with their update they tell me it is an issue between Gingerbread and Honeycomb and I tell them no, it is an issue between your Honeycomb and everybody else's Honeycomb because Honeycomb Tablets at Best Buy do not have the same issues that the Vizio Honeycomb Tablet does. :(

Last edited:

jhig1961

Nov 27, 2011
I tried it with dolphin hd browser and it loaded game than I get message that the connection was lost. That is with flash 11 installed. I had never tried it before you asked the question. Hope this helped.

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012

I found a way to download flash 11 thanks to a post here. Search the posts, basically you down load the program to your computer, save it, put it in an email to yourself, gmail it to yourself. Open the email and download the saved file to your download folder, not the package installer. When it unzips you install it and it will replace the 10.3 on the tab now.