Can you comfortably read comics on a 7 inch screen?

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
You can read comics on a 7" unit but you will need to move back and forth the page to get clarity. It can read comic strip style fine
There are some 10" units for about 200-250. The problem will be they usually are either direct resalers from China or lower end units like the Arnova 10, It is a decent unit found at some Sears or KMarts. The G3 Series is the latest and sells for about 175-225. But almost all of these sacrifice either warranty, functionality, or capability for the lower price. You can even find bargain basement type 10" for as low as 125, but I cannot recommend these in any manner

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
this is a very good chinese tab from an equally good chinese supplier whe are also supporting vendors on this forum so any help you might need will only be a click away. i've used them several times without problem (including buying this very tablet!) you will get only genuine branded tablets from them & at the moment if you can use western union, they are at a very good price indeed. well worth a look.
RK3066 Dualcore Tablet PC YuanDao N90 Dualcore (Window N90 Dual Core) RK3066 Dualcore Tablet PC YuanDao N90 Dualcore (Window N90 Dual Core) [YD90D] - $226.00 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods

Weebee

Dec 1, 2011
I read comics on my Nook all the time. You may have to scroll some, but it works fine. Ipad? What you talking about Willis???