cant connect to wifi

viccy

Oct 29, 2011
hi, basically i got my new tablet yesterday and at first the internet worked and it was fine then after a couple hours of looking at everything on the tablet i lost connection to belkin and cant get back on i keep trying to get back on but it just dosent work and i dont no wether its the tablet or my router thing someone please help x =/

FanNo301

Oct 15, 2011
Love Belkin. Best $30 ever spent. Look at your security, may find your answer. And as always, when in doubt "Cold boot!"

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

java

Oct 30, 2011
I have had my Transformer for a week and have yet to connect to wi-fi. Router is on channel 2 or 3, so it's not a channel issue as I've read elsewhere. ASUS tech support line advised doing factory reset and trying again, to no avail. All other computers in the house are connecting as usual. Ideas?

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
What router? Is there a firmware update for it? If yes, install update.

You can check if the problem is the tablet wifi disabling password in the router. If it works, try using Personal WPA/WPA2 with an 8 digits password.

geurie

Oct 19, 2011
G'Day,help please. I have HYSTON 9587 2.2 pad. Problum, Have a BELKIN 150 WiFi modum. Have installed SECURITY CODE in tab. It reads the modum BUT doesn't connect. Have I done something wrong? I'm a "NUBBIE" to this and an senior [ geriatic] .Thanks,Geurie