case for Acer a500

ithink2020

Apr 18, 2011
Nothing is available in the US yet. However, I seen some say that we should start seeing some in the next week or two.

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
Those are all nice for traveling.

But what I am looking for is a plastic (jelly) sleeve to make the back less slippery. It slips off my knees too easily.

evomaniac

Mar 6, 2011
The official Acer made protective case with stand is now on sale @ staples. I started a new thread for it. Mine will arrive on Monday, I will let everyone know what I think of it.

That is right i ordered mine today and it will be here on Monday here is the link if anyone is interested. It's easy to find the Office Supplies, Copy Paper, Furniture, Ink, Toner, Cleaning Products, Electronics and Technology you need | Staples®

Well it doesn't look like a link but it is " just click on the GREEN words "

Last edited:

cbotd

Apr 29, 2011
Very nice. A little steep at $40, but in line with the same kind of case for the Xoom and still cheaper than an iPad version. :)

drnapier

Jun 24, 2011
Very nice. A little steep at $40, but in line with the same kind of case for the Xoom and still cheaper than an iPad version. :)

Hello, Walmart has one made for the Acer a500 the Protective Case fits like a glove. Cost is 39.99.Light weight and versatile. Can be seen at -acer.com.

jhelms4461

May 1, 2011
Just received my Gel case via eBay, it is awesome and only $17.99 free shipping, ebay item Item.. Clear Smoke TPU Silicone Case 4 Acer Iconia A500 Tablet
s.gif
# 260814138886, you wont be disappointed !!! Just paste the item number above into the eBay search box and it will take you right there !!!

Last edited:

spexwood

May 11, 2011

That link isnt working.
I think this may be the same thing: www.bestbuy.com/site/Targus+-+Truss...988691&skuId=2759288&st=acer targus&cp=1&lp=1

Thats what I am using and I also love it. Fits perfectly, looks nice, and allow access to everything including the memory cards. I highly recommend it.
It is sold at Best Buy, but all stores within 100 miles of me were out of stock. So, if you are interested in buying, you should order off of the Best Buy website ans have it sent to your home. That may be the only way to get it through Best Buy.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited: