Chinese Tablet Community ROM Dump

ledafaze

May 5, 2012
Hello All,

The problem is that I am new on this platform so I cant start a new topic so please forgive me that I am posting under this current one as it best fits my own problem too.

I just ordered for ACER tablet from a Chinese store and after transferring of money, he said his bank removed some charges and sent me a Chinese based model. The one he sent me... All that was written on the pack is MID Android 10" Tablet PC Android 10-inch High Resolution. But I have got issues with it...

PROBLEM

1. The screen is not well calibrated... I think because when it is not plugged to anything, along a line on the screen, I cant type anything, if I need to type a key on that part, I have to move my finger a bit to the left so as to be able to get precision.

2 Whenever I plug it to power or computer, the screen gets distorted and I think that is because of the current going over it.. but y?

3. I cant install some other applications from Android Market because it cant detect his model I think? or cos of the ROM... Like Faceboon, Twitter, Instagram amongst others.

Using Quadrant Advanced, I have the info below;

System
SDK Version: 4.0.3
ID: IML74K
OS name: Linux
OS Version: 3.0.8

Device
Model: T10A
Product: crane_evb
Board: crane
Brand: softwinners
Fingerprint: softwinners/crane_evb/crane-evb:4.0.3/IML74K/20120331:eng/test-keys

CPU
Name: ARMv7 Processor rev 2(v71)
Current freq: 1008MHz
Max freq: 1008Mhz
Min freq: 60MHz
Cores: 1
Architecture: 7
BogoMIPS: 1001.88
Hardware: sun4i
Revision: 2
Serial #:0000000000000000

Memory
Total: 833844kb
Free: 381136kb
Inactive: 227652

Diaplay
Resolution: 600x976
Refresh Rate: 58.72Hz

GPU(OpenGL)
Vendor: ARM
Renderer: Mali-400 MP
Version: OpenGL ES-CM 1.1

Max texture units: 8
Max Texture size: 4096
Max lights: 8

VBO: Supported
Frame Buffers: supported
Cube maps: supported
Texture combiners: supported
DOT3 ombiner: supported
crossbar combiner: unsupported

Sensors
MXC622X
MMC312X
Mag & Acc Combo Orientation Sensor.

That is all...

So please is there any way I can rectify the screen blind problem (PROBLEM 1)? Any better rom I can use that will work with it better and save memory? How to save company firmware, how to save present rom... and majorly..... HOW TO RECOGNIZE THIS THING!

Please help is needed.

Thanks all in advance.

David112

May 7, 2012
hello guys.. please i need your help

i have a MID tablet 9.7 google android "chinese"

with version 2.2, kernel 2.6.32.9
build number: generic-eng 2.2
Froyo v1.5.6-20111206

i tried to rom it to turn it to Uberoid but seems a wronge rom or something... after all i put the sd in the tablet and it type Uberoid on the screen and thats all..

some times just a black screen with nothing..

i just bought the tablet few days ago :-(((

can i get back to the older version ?? or is there any hope to have it work ??

please i approciate your help

thanks

wknight69

May 16, 2012
Hi There,
Can anyone help with a firmware upgrade for my Mapan MX710A (Slim) tablet please?
Its currently running 2.3 (3.0UI) and although i purchased it a week ago, im now finding out that the same tablet is being shipped with Android 4.0
Ive asked the seller if he has any links for an upgrade, but he hasnt, and ive asked Mapan, and they will not help me.

The tablet spec is:

OSANDROID 2.3, Support Adobe flash 10.3
CPUBOXCHIP A10 -1.5GHZ(cortex A8), GPU:Mali-400
Memory512M DDR2
Flash4GB NandFlash
Display7.0 "LED screen:800*480
Touch PANELMulti-capacitance touch
3GUSB external 3G
WIFI802.11 b/g/n
BluetoothNC
OTGYES
GPSNC
Camera0.3 Mega Pixels
SensorG-sersor 360
BatteryLithium-ion 4000mAH, Up to 4 hours of surfing the web using 3G data network
AUDIOStereo speaker(1.5w X 1) / Audio Jack 3.5mm
Application softwareGoogle Search/Camcorder/camera/Email Gmail/Video Player/Audio Player/Alarm/Clock /Apk Calculator Calendar/ES file/Explorer/ES Task Manager /Google Maps Market/NC Manager PDF/Reader /Photo Browser
PortUSB2.0 DEVICE X 1
USB OTG X 1
HDMI OUTPUT X 1 , TF CARD SLOT X 1
3.5mm stereo headphone jack X 1
DC-in jack X 1
Video PlayerAVI,MKV(XVID/px/H.264),MOV,TS,M2TS,RM/RMVB,FLV,3GP,MPEG,DAT,MP4(support to 2160P:3480x2160)
Audio PlayerMP3 WMA APE FLAC OGG WAV Frequency response: 20Hz to 20000Hz
Dimension (W*D*H)120mm×194mm×9.9mm
Package contentmini-usb-cable X 1
OTG cable X 1
charger : AC100-240V 50-60Hz
OUTPUT 5V 1.5A X 1

Duckfan

Jun 13, 2012
The firmware is not upgradable for those devices. The best you could get is an optimized custom rom. Even then, the device is so slow.
So what device have I got? & what is a optimized custom rom & where did I do I get one - can I do this myself
Thanks

Duckfan

Jun 13, 2012
Update:

After I bricked my daughters tablet, I searched Google again and came across "atz forums". On there was a link to another site with various ROMS on it.
I tried all of them, some gave me exactly the same error message as previously stated. Some would install and load but the touch screen would not work and I could not access any settings. The ONE that did work for me, was the very last one "scriptV2.1.rar
So I have now unbricked my tablet :D. I would like to know if there is away I can access Amazon app store in the UK? or does anyone know another site onther than google play (it won't work) where I can get decent apps.?
Thanks

GOHAWKSGO

Jun 24, 2012
how about Ampe A10 tablet with ICS 4.0.3? I would like to root this, any methods, like superoneclick, require using computer, downloading files, then unzipping, etc., have not been able to figure out.

Would like a simple method. Tried Z4root, but this did not appear to work - said could not find superuser (even though it shows the app as installed), but did install busybox.

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
how about Ampe A10 tablet with ICS 4.0.3? I would like to root this, any methods, like superoneclick, require using computer, downloading files, then unzipping, etc., have not been able to figure out.

Would like a simple method. Tried Z4root, but this did not appear to work - said could not find superuser (even though it shows the app as installed), but did install busybox.

If you are able to connect it to the PC and read/write files to/from it,
check in the recent NEWS about a root from one of the xda guys (gals?)... Im PRETTY sure it will work on devices that have access thru Windows...

Worked on mine anyway. :D

wrecksall

Oct 5, 2012
i need help, i need to upgrade my tablet but i cant find anything on it, its an:
iBridge
Platinum 7"
specs:

processor: imapx210, 1ghz
lcd display: 7" tft (800*480)
ram: ddr2 256mb
internal memory: 4gb nand flash
memory expansion: up to 32g micro sd card
camera: 0.3mp pixels front
hdmi: 19pin mini hdmi port, 720p out
usb port: usb host x1, usb otgx1
wireless:802.11 b/g/n
dimensions:202.16 x 123.54 x 10.58mm
os version: android 2.3

this tablet is so slow and almost useless,
someone help me please

stuee

Nov 2, 2012
I would like to update my android os / firmware also want to use a Navionics Marind HD on it but not showing up for tablet apps.
details are

2012 Flytouch 7 10.2" Android 4.0.3
Item Type:Tablet PCTablet Data Capacity:16GBScreen Size:10"Brand Name:Wise/OEMBattery Life:Lithium-ion 5600mAhProcessor Manufacture:AllWinnerTouch Screen Type:Resistance ScreenProcessor Main Frequency:1.5GHzMemory Capacity:1GBFeature:Wifi,GPS,Multi Touch,HDMI,G Sensor,CameraOperating System:Android 4.0Display resolution:1024x600Weight:900 gModel Number:Flytouch 7Processor Model:A10Products Status:StockGPS:professional GPS navigation chip(20'' positioning)

vg_programer

Dec 7, 2012
how can i find the firmware or upgreade of my tablet is MID a777 telechip tcc8923 dual camera and hdmi, the tablet does not detect the hdmi and the camera please help me

sorry for my english i am from mexico