CMP741e Port of Thunderbolt ROM for D2Pad

jholt5638

Oct 27, 2012
I am working on porting over the thunderbolt rom that runs on the d2pad.
So far, I have it booting and seems to function well except for the touchscreen.
The touchscreen does work but so some reason it is recognized as a mouse input
meaning that I have a mouse cursor and have to move it to the button and then tap
and double tap to scroll. I'm guessing there is a configuration file that tells it to use it as
touch device in the stock rom

Update touch is working properly now to nail down this audio problem shouldn't be a problem

All thanks should go to vampirefo for this rom. I am just a porter

Last edited:

jholt5638

Oct 27, 2012
initial port finished everything seems to be working right on my cmp741e with a manufacturer date of july 2012
YMMV. Use at your own risk not responsible your tablet catches fire or otherwise fails to function

tb-signed.zip

NathanielZhu

Nov 9, 2012
It doesn't seem to work for my CMP741e.
It goes through what seems to be the install process with the loading bar and everything but when I restart the tablet, nothing has changed.

It's probably really close though. I suck with this sort of stuff so I really hope you could come up with a solution

chitown_

Jan 16, 2013
how did you install this? Restore through CWM or other means? I have previously only installed image files.

agk4444

Feb 4, 2013
I installed it on my jul 2012 manufactured tablet. Looks installation went through fine, but I can't get TOUCH to work. Any Suggestions.

I copied gt811.ko into /system/vendor/modules folder and now I have touch with mouse cursor.

jholt5638 how did you fix that problem?

Last edited:

jholt5638

Oct 27, 2012
My tablet seems to use the zet6221 touchscreen driver, I had the same problem until I pulled the zet6221.idc from /system/usr/idc from the factory system so you might want to check in there

I installed it on my jul 2012 manufactured tablet. Looks installation went through fine, but I can't get TOUCH to work. Any Suggestions.

I copied gt811.ko into /system/vendor/modules folder and now I have touch with mouse cursor.

jholt5638 how did you fix that problem?

Dee_V3

Feb 17, 2013
Tried to install using CWM

1. Enter recovery
2. Wipe/Restore
3. Install from SDCard

Everything goes well, but upon device reboot, I get a black screen. I noticed the Zip is missing the boot.img. Well I'm unsure if that's suppose to be in there or not. I tried the CM9 port and that worked fine, but I can't install anything. Says I'm out of memory even though I should have 2gb and 32gb free. So I'm trying this one out. Any help?

Got it working.

Last edited: