Coby Kyros NOT Charging after Rooting

geheimnisvoll

Mar 9, 2011
First Post!
Please excuse me for my bad English.
Congratulations to all the forum! Very useful!

I have just bought a Coby Kyros MID7015.
I Made Root and installed the google pack, everything is working.
When I put the tablet to load, nothing happened ... Before it's normally charged ...

Someone has been there? It has something to do with rooting?
Help me please!

stargiss

Mar 6, 2011
Not really positive what you're asking here but I'm going to guess that you are having troubles getting it to start up even though the battery is charged.

If I'm wrong I apologize. I had something like this happen when I was trying to root my 7015 and I got worried I broke it. I found that the reset button does wonders for fixing all sorts of issues with it.

There is a little button on the back that you need something small to push. I used a toothpick but an ink pen would probably do too. If it's off now then it may take a little work but push in that reset button and hit the power button while holding in the reset button. Keep fooling with the power button and reset button together until you finally get it powered back up.

If something else is your problem then please try to be more clear on what exactly you're experiencing.

M in KC

Jan 12, 2011
I'll take a try. Check the charging cord itself. Where they attached the adapter on the power cord for the tablet itself. The cord has been known to fail there. Nostrovia!

M in KC

Jan 12, 2011
What I can tell you from my experience is that the small plug started to fray where the wire entered the plug. I could actually see the copper strands of wire on mine. I didn't treat A/C charger roughly, I simply think it's a poor quality item. You might visually check yours for the same condition. At least that way you could rule it in or out as the possible coulprit.