copying multiple files

JoeUridil

Aug 28, 2011
I have an Acer A500 and want to copy multiple files to a USB stick. The file managers I have downloaded donot allow copying more than one file at a time. I have many files from our vacation I need to transfare to my PC running Windows so that I acn share them with my friends. Android is a problem if working with Windows. I'm a PC guy.

GRadu

Jun 24, 2011
I may be missing some aspect of your question since it seems strange to me... my apologies if I'm missing your point.

Why would'nt you just connect your tablet to the PC with a USB cable (tablet looks like a drive to the PC) and copy as many files as you want using standard PC copy methods?

However,if for some reason you need to use a Usb drive, ES File Explorer from the Market has the multiple file features you need.

Sent from my VEGAn-TAB-v1.0.0B5.1 using Android Tablet Forum

Aug 18, 2011
I may be missing some aspect of your question since it seems strange to me... my apologies if I'm missing your point.

Why would'nt you just connect your tablet to the PC with a USB cable (tablet looks like a drive to the PC) and copy as many files as you want using standard PC copy methods?

However,if for some reason you need to use a Usb drive, ES File Explorer from the Market has the multiple file features you need.

Great, it's a good idea!

JoeUridil

Aug 28, 2011

I installed the driver from Acer and When I look at the tablet from my PC it shows the tablet but does not list any files under it.

I see a folder called Acer ICONIA TAB A500 and a sub folder called called device storage nothing in that folder.
I also show a folder called Acer ICONIA TAB on local with a sub foler called S10001 with nothing in it.
I know I have multiple files in the main memory that I want to transfer and it will not let me see them.

I ran USB_Acer_1.06.1500_A30H_A which I thought should would work and it didn't.
What else can I do???

bclinger

Aug 11, 2011
ES File Explorer is my favorite. I normally upload my network drive and then to copy from it to the destination computer. I have used a flash drive only 1 time.

angelacat

Sep 7, 2011

Cheers! A good solution and worth to try~