Cruz Tablet T410 problems

wishpony

Dec 26, 2011
I am trying to first update the firmware and connecting to my netbook with Windows 7 and it says that it does not have SSP OTG-USB doesn't have a driver. I also cannot play my facebook games on the tablet and it won't allow me to get to the games. If I use a sneaky way to get to the games, it won't load the games. What am I doing wrong with this? I got this in order to have something easier to travel with instead of carrying my netbook and it looks like it's not going to work out for what I want it for.:mad:

stratqueen

Jan 20, 2012
I am trying to first update the firmware and connecting to my netbook with Windows 7 and it says that it does not have SSP OTG-USB doesn't have a driver. I also cannot play my facebook games on the tablet and it won't allow me to get to the games. If I use a sneaky way to get to the games, it won't load the games. What am I doing wrong with this? I got this in order to have something easier to travel with instead of carrying my netbook and it looks like it's not going to work out for what I want it for.:mad:

When you connect your tablet to the PC you should see an icon appear at the top of the tablet. Drag it down and connect USB. You should then be able to connect to the PC. BTW, I believe the driver name is S5P OTG-USB.

Rajiim

Dec 8, 2011

What firmware are you updating?? Your Tablet has Gingerbread already on it which is the firmware on the VM website for download.