Cube u30gt still great!!!

sazali9

Aug 27, 2012
Great tablet! Got mine in October 2012. No prob so far. Original charger no issue charging the device. IPS screen (stated at the back cover next to serial number). Fast charging (about 3 hrs for complete full charge from 10%). Fast surf. Screen brightness good enough for me and sound is very soft. Got from merrimobiles. Only stumped that i got ics instead of jellybean as advertised. Contacted seller, promptly replied that they will upload to their homepage and advised that jb not very stable. Downloaded, no instructions and some files in chinese, so I abandoned the idea. Better to have a working ics tablet than a bricked jellybean!

:cool:

D

Dawnstar

Great tablet! Got mine in October 2012. No prob so far. Original charger no issue charging the device. IPS screen (stated at the back cover next to serial number). Fast charging (about 3 hrs for complete full charge from 10%). Fast surf. Screen brightness good enough for me and sound is very soft. Got from merrimobiles. Only stumped that i got ics instead of jellybean as advertised. Contacted seller, promptly replied that they will upload to their homepage and advised that jb not very stable. Downloaded, no instructions and some files in chinese, so I abandoned the idea. Better to have a working ics tablet than a bricked jellybean!

:cool:

Congratulationson your new tablet i hope you will enjoy it Sorry to hear you had problems with JB i have JB on mine working.

BTW is it the Cube U30GT-H ??

androidjedi

Jan 30, 2013
Ye I also got a cube, and its preety good, and being dual core, still runs fast and it has a great dev support